New Headlights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Immortaldaul

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 magnum
Hey guy's in in the market for new headlights for my truck it's an 02. The name retroshop.Us has come up in my online searches but I don't know anything about headlights except I want better brighter ones. Has anyone bought from them before I'd love to hear about it and see how they looking installed.

Last edited:

JPT

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Big Horn
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Hey guy's in in the market for new headlights for my truck it's an 02. The name retroshop.Us has come up in my online searches but I don't know anything about headlights except I want better brighter ones. Has anyone bought from them before I'd love to hear about it and see how they looking installed.

I have an '03, I have retroshop's HID kit. I love it... LOVE LOVE LOVE it. They are pricy, but they are the best.

chrisp2493

Always Modding
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
392 Hemi
I did a morimoto projector retrofit for about $350-$400. Totally worth it. The old headlights are really easy to work on. It's not hard to do at all, just takes some time and care

JPT

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Big Horn
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I did a morimoto projector retrofit for about $350-$400. Totally worth it. The old headlights are really easy to work on. It's not hard to do at all, just takes some time and care

To the OP, retroshop has morimoto kits, you can order them yourself for a DIY, or pay more for an already assembled kit.

For me, my truck is my DD, so I didn't want to be without headlights. So my options were to buy a DIY kit + new headlights (for a bench install), or buy a full kit and swap over a weekend.

Either is a good option, but consider once you buy the DIY kit and add another housing, it's just easier to buy the kit. If you have the time to do it yourself, you wont go wrong with their DIY kit.

ramportin1

Sickest member here
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I have bought projectors, harness and new HID bulbs from retroshop.us and the guy is on point with everything. He helped me troubleshoot some stuff as well, highly recommend him. Everything I bought was also for a retrofit DIY that is in progress

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

chrisp2493

Always Modding
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
392 Hemi
By old lights were faded and scratched, so I just bought a new eBay set for ~$65 that was already blacked out on the inside. Since you are probably replacing the inner seal, I don't think you can go wrong with a cheap set. I haven't had any problems with mine

OP
OP
Immortaldaul

Immortaldaul

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 magnum
Definitely gotta replace the housing mine arrived oxidized to ****

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk