Hemi fuel injectors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

boolinhemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
I'm looking for the best quality, lifespan and reliability and closest to oem injectors for my 2003 5.7 hemi ram. Any suggestions where to find them? I'm having a hard time finding injectors anywhere that aren't cheap imitations, even rock auto has imitations with not so great reviews. About the only good thing they have are reman mopars but I want new for 75 a pop. I saw some that were claimed to be oem on shophemi.com but the nozzle looked different. I want direct fit Oem quality.

Also, I'm needing a new oil pump, and the mopar pump on rock auto is 275 dollars but the mopar oil pump on shophemi.com is less than 70 dollars.. any experience on this as well?

Thanks guys

e30ultimate

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
I havnt had a chance to look at my stock units in my truck but much like any other injector out there a rebuild is a reasonable alternative. I own a small european auto repair shop and we frequently rebuild bmw/mercedes/volvo etc injectors with excellent results using an asnu unit.

If it slows down next week Ill drop by the shop and see what results I can get with my own units. I frequently hold rebuild specials on the bmw forums and honestly never even thought about this market segment.