Cabin lights dim

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Paluby

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
So I noticed a long time ago that my dash lights when dimmed all the way down will flicker in and out and gets worse when I get on the throttle and recently my two dome lights above the center console cup holders are beginning to give me issues now too. Whenever I turn them on, one may not be on all the way or the light will waver/flicker. Any ideas what may be causing this?

adrianp89

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I have the same issue for the map lights, I believe it is common. Bringing the truck in on Monday.

OP
OP
Paluby

Paluby

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I have the same issue for the map lights, I believe it is common. Bringing the truck in on Monday.

Yeah my buddy with a 15 is having the dash problem which is the first issue to come up for me. And that was when my truck was completely stock. Interested to hear what they say.

RamCares

Reaction score
Ram Year
n/a
Engine
n/a
Hi guys!
Our engineers are aware of this concern and a cluster software update is currently being developed. It should be available sometime in the near future. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and we appreciate your continued patience and understanding!

Novia

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.1
Long time run of the dash light, maybe it's time to change it now.

fajita123

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Any update on this? Thanks

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk