Front cam??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pa.hemi.ram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7, 6" Rough Co lift, Fuel wheels, Bully Dog Gt, K&N CAI, Magnaflow Exhaust
Anyone have or wanting a front camera on your truck? I do, can’t see **** up front pulling in towards another car. At the mall i’m Usually hanging out in the rear. My front looks like it’s about to mash their hood but i’m A few feet away easy. Hard to judge pulling in with that lift. Back is no prob, have reverse camera. Radio is set up for an additional camera....what ya guys think???

LuckyRosco

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015, 2007, 1997
Engine
5.7 Hemi, 3.7 Two Mice and a Rubber Band, 5.9
I have a front license plate camera installed for the reasons you stated. I couldn't judge the distance to the front bumper. I have a dash cam that I will install later today. Also I'm going to add two blind spot cameras once I decide on if they will be mounted to the travel trailer or the truck.

baum

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Laramie
Engine
Hemi 5.7
If you have the 8.4 u-connect screen you can get a lock pick type device that has the front cam input and you can view it on the radio.

OP
OP
Pa.hemi.ram

Pa.hemi.ram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7, 6" Rough Co lift, Fuel wheels, Bully Dog Gt, K&N CAI, Magnaflow Exhaust
I have upgraded radio. It has set up for front camera. I’m going to look for a place to hide it? Don’t have or want a front license plate. Gonna look for a spot so you can’t see it sticking out...hhhmmm?..

Mpgrimm2

Preferred Vendor
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2022 Ram 1500 (5th Gen)
Engine
5.7L
I have upgraded radio. It has set up for front camera. I’m going to look for a place to hide it? Don’t have or want a front license plate. Gonna look for a spot so you can’t see it sticking out...hhhmmm?..
CustomTronix has a front grill "Ram's head" camera with a standard RCA that would likely work well. You can contact them about getting just the camera without the extra radio harness and software.. http://www.ramforum.com/showthread.php?p=1522412

M² Mods - From my non Flammable S7!

Last edited: