Full Audio Replacement

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MADDOG

Out Exploring Arizona
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Very cool setup. I like the fact that you stripped out the interior. That will keep you from making compromises and taking shortcuts with the install.

Yeah, that sound deadening material is heavy!

Quicksilver337

Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 Ram R/T
Engine
Hemi 5.7
More pics please....:drool:
Awesome setup... Can wait to see how it turns out!

OP
OP
D

dankohler

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Stuck in a little bit of limbo. I finished putting down more cld tiles and put down the a layer of Heat Wave Pro. But the Luxury Liner Pro wont arrive till thursday. When all done I should have roughly 200 pounds of sound deadening material installed. The double sided aluminum insulation is supposed to be an alternative to LLP but i figured rather over do it with both than take the chance of doing a full teardown again if I am not satisfied.

On a side note, running new wire to the doors can be a real pain if you try to just force it. Take a few minutes extra and remove the two little torque screws in the door gromet. You can then easily pass the wire through. I did one door to figure it out and will get walkthrough pics of the other side so others that want run new wire dont have to try it the hard way.

So much to do and hate waiting.

Vendor
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 1500 Laramie Sport Crew, 2019 1500 Big Horn Sport Crew & 2016 Charger SRT Hellcat
Engine
2x 5.7L & 6.2L
nice tip!