step 1 for stereo install

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

daninfamous

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
macbook pro on center console with directions from this site LOL

on a serious note, the install went pretty good.

2 small issues

no room under my driver seat for amp, its full of cabling for the power seat and it has an air duct for.. well air to get to the back seat i guess. and it wont really fit anywhere else ive tried to set it so its just chilling on the back floor until i do some brainstorming.

and i used a pac chr3 or whatever, that went in easy, but i had the slightest alternator whine. could this be from a back ground? im tired and called it a night ill work on the ground tomorrow, but if not should i send the pac3 back and get something else?

thanks for input and enjoy the pic lol

Attachments

• 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 80

Reo Cook

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 1500
Engine
5.7L HEMI
nicely done man! when i did some suspension work i had the ipad handy just in case i got stuck. ive been working on an audio plan too and the amp is where i keep getting hung up as well. i'd really like to mount it on the back wall of the cab, but thats a TON of work

audio1der

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Keep trying different ground locations. You should be fine; PAC stuff is good quality.