Sub Box That Keeps Fold-Flat Floor?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blkbaretta

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Hey guys - I'm looking for a sub box for two 10s that will fit under the rear seat of my '14 Crew Cab Ram 1500 that does not require you to remove the fold-flat floor.

Are there any out there like this readily available, or would I be looking at something custom?

Thanks all!

noupf

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 CC Sport 6'4 Bed
Engine
5.7 Hemi
i too have found none. Its hard enough to find them where you dont have to put spacers under the rear seats to riase it, let along where you can keep the lay flat flooring. I dont even thing the kicker drop in sub/box that goes onto the driver side allows for the lay flat to be kept.

I may just pony up the cash and get a JL stelath box so at least I dont have to riase the seats ( safety issues are my concern ). I have a baby seat on the passenger side, so i never fold those seats up anyway...... and that seat is going to be there for years so i dont really mind losing the lay flat on the passenger side.

adrianp89

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
The JL is the only one I know of but from reviews it still bumps it up a little. I plan on either making my own or getting one built for me soon.

wsutard1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7 eTorque
This is the unicorn of sub boxes. Good luck. I elected to go with a single 10 box and keep the long side of the fold flat floors cause I had a dog when I made that decision and he liked the flat floor.

R/T_Fire

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Just have to shim the seat and fold flat floor a little. But it's not worth the work. It's a bit of work.... it rattles more than a den full of pissed off diamond backs... I took it out and settled for 1 sub and left one side of the fold flat in my old QCSB

OP
OP
B

blkbaretta

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Thanks guys...sounds like I'll keep looking for now - that or maybe go with a single 10 instead of a dual setup. I was hoping someone had a secret stash of these somewhere :)...

autokraftgt

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.1
Thanks guys...sounds like I'll keep looking for now - that or maybe go with a single 10 instead of a dual setup. I was hoping someone had a secret stash of these somewhere :)...

you can have your cake, but you have to be willing to use a center console enclosure.
nitchboxdesigns.com

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Goodie1990