What Sub enclosure?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Darkflow

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Where are you guy's buying your subwoofer enclosure's?

I'm looking to install only 1, 10" or 12" subwoofer. Only enclosure's I have found are from ebay. I'm just curious if you guy's don't happen to be buying from any particular place online?

Unless im not searching right but I don't think I've found a single enclosure from Crutchfield or Woofersetc.com for the truck.

White Beauty

Reaction score
Ram Year
2011 Ram 1500 SLT
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
ebay or your local car audio store might be the best place I got my dual box for 99 plus tax from a local place here in NB canada.

ATRepair

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Wood and Fiberglass are easy mediums to work with. DIY is less expensive and you can make it exactly what you want. I make my own.

www.netaudiowf.com has some of the best boxes I have seen for sale but they are custom with a custom price. He will build it exactly as you need.

Foxbox is pretty popular but I'm not a big fan of them. Not only are they ugly, Some of the bigger subs won't fit.

The eBay/amazon boxes are as cheap as they are less expensive. Don't be shocked if you get one that is broken or just plain sucks.

Last edited:

namccanna

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L HEMI
The prefab boxes are ok. It can be a PITA to find subs that will perform to your standards AND fit in those boxes. I ran one in my 07 with 2 10" JL Audio W0v2's. It did alright. When I got the 13, I did it right! Had my buddies at Precision Cellular & Sound fiberglass a custom box with 2 12" JL Audio TW3-D4's. System is run off factory 8.4a and subs are pushed by 2 JL Audio XD600/1's.

picture.php

picture.php

Oh yeah, almost forgot....most prefabs are only 1/2" MDF at best!

Last edited:

thrashie

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 2500 Laramie
Engine
6.7l cummins turbo diesel
I have Jl Stealthbox 10" that I had in my 04/07/ and haven't put it in my 13 yet since it has the alpine system(which is kinda decent.)

plus I have been using my folding load floors a lot, and I have to remove part of em if I install the stealthbox.

Last edited:

kkreit01

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I stay clear of the cheap ebay ones. Been there...done that. It required a lot of surgery in order to make functional. Either make your own, or buy from FoxBox, NetAudio, etc.

nick_si

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 Ram SLT
Engine
I bought an ebay single 10" box. It worked great, I pulled it when I sold the truck.

OP
OP
Darkflow

Darkflow

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Thanks for the info guys. I will probably just save and buy from NetAudio as I would like to try and run an Fi Car Audio sub. I run their Q10 in my Camaro and have never had an issue with it.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Goodie1990