Had a brainfart today

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

adamwilkes14

Reaction score
Sooooo....had a brainfart today and was thinking about grabbing another can or two of that Dupli-Color car/truck paint that matches my truck and painting my top bumper cover, the plastic surround around the chrome and the chin spoiler to match my truck paint...or do yall think my chin spoiler should remain black? I am sure ya'll all know what a second gen front bumper looks like...

OP
OP
A

adamwilkes14

Reaction score
Yeah, I am def doing that top cap thing and the plastic that surrounds the bumper...then I will set back and look at it and see about the chin spoiler.....

txbass06

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 Magnum
I've been thinking about doin the same to mine. But I pulled my air dam off when I put the bull bar on

OP
OP
A

adamwilkes14

Reaction score
did you? I hadnt noticed you took it off....That paint I found at Advance is actually labeled for GM cars/trucks, but it matches my truck PERFECTLY...

Bigtman07

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 5.9
True black plastic sucks. But I dunno I'm not a fan of the painted upper cap and chrome. But that's just me. Oh and take that dam air oops I mean air dam off there it will make the truck look way bigger!! Took mine off long ago.

OP
OP
A

adamwilkes14

Reaction score
True black plastic sucks. But I dunno I'm not a fan of the painted upper cap and chrome. But that's just me. Oh and take that dam air oops I mean air dam off there it will make the truck look way bigger!! Took mine off long ago.

I had not considered this until you said it...when I got to work today, I took a step back and looked at the rig from the front and you are right...I the damn air dam will be ditched Saturday....:naughty:

OP
OP
A

adamwilkes14

Reaction score
air dam deleted...lol...no painting this weekend though, too gusty

bW1jMi9EQ0lNLzEwMFNTTUVEL1NTUFgwMDA3LmpwZw.jpg

Bigtman07

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 5.9
Not a problem still makes the truck look better I think. I'm not running one. Looks great Adam!!