Dash Board

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MillwrightJay

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hey guys and gals, the dash in my 01 1500 is pretty much gone ( about 1/3 that's not missing and that 3rd is cracked to ****) I've read a bit online and it seems to be a common prob with these trucks. just wondering what everyone recommends. I did see one that is hard and just epoxies to the old dash. has anyone tried this? I really don't want to replace the entire dash.
Thanks in advance.

OP
OP
M

MillwrightJay

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
lol ok so by actually reading other posts I think ive answered my question. from what i read here I would prob have trouble with the glue on type because the original dash is so far gone. correct me if im wrong pls.

OP
OP
M

MillwrightJay

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Also is it worth getting a dash from a scrap yard or will I just end up with the same problems.

Johnn123

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
I wouldnt buy a JY dash thatll just crack again and its A LOT of work to install a new dash. A lot of work to go down the drain. LMC truck sells full replacements might look them up, different plastics too I believe. Myself Id prob just get a dash cap for it and not worry whats underneath. Look at it this way, if ya ever have to change heater core wont have to pull dash :rofl: