Amsoil "Miracle Wash"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

U&A

Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 3500 SRW
Engine
6.4 HEMI
I have LOTS of experience with detailing as I did it for work for a few years. this is my opinion of Amsoil's Miracle wash. I threw it in on an order just to try it out as I use a lot of detailing sprays, spray waxes of all kinds. makes cleaning this big ruck easier.

first let me say my truck was already clean before starting this.

bottom line. its the worst product Iv ever used on a car. Id rather buy turtle wax spray detailer before this crap.

first, it sprays on as a huge cloud of uncontrollable foam....thats right foam. it gets on the panel you planed on it getting on plus every window, windshield wiper and plastic trim in its vicinity. IT'S MESSY

2nd, the directions say to immediately wipe away....but its foam it doesn't wipe away so easy... or clean.... or easy. it ends up leaving tremendous streaks that you have to keep rubbing and rubbing to make go away. I even tried to do a simple wipe and see if the streaks would evaporate away.... nope. still there. start rubbing. I also tried to let the foam settle a little. still no success. streaks everywhere

3rd, this can is expensive. oveR $12. I think I could get 2 "washes" out of it. not sure though. I only ended up doing my hood and 2 fenders. then went back to GSS.

in the end after all the rubbing/polishing... it was shinny. so theres that..:flipthebird:

stick to oil Amsoil. your good at that at last.

Last edited:

Pull Ya

U.S. MARINE VETERAN
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Thanks for the information
Jay

Treburkulosis

Your High End Detailer
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Lonestar Edition converted over to a Sport
Engine
5.7 Hemi
:flipthebird:

That is what I think of Amsoil.
Period.

Amen. Ran it in a very healthy motor that I had ran Mobil 1 before. Spun and bearing and when the machine shop tore it down, they determined the oil did not do it's job. I was out 10k over a 60.00 oil change at that time. Amsoil anything is junk in my book.

OP
OP
U&A

U&A

Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 3500 SRW
Engine
6.4 HEMI
If there are any concerns of amsoils motor oil visit the "synthetic oil" thread.

The guys on there are VERY knowledgable about it.