Will I need to wax more often for towel dry?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

breal201999

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Just as the title asks, should I need to apply wax more often if I hand dry with microfiber after wash? Will hand drying eventually 'wipe' the wax off?

Thanks

RAMblin1217

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
The wax is going to be affected by the weather, where you park it, how you're washing the truck and a lot of other factors imentioned in your other thread. Drying with a towel will always remove some if not all wax, but you'll know each time you wash by the sheeting and beading if wax is needed again. I wash 2-3 times a week by hand using the 2 bucket method and dry with waffle weave towels...I wax 1 a week with Adam's buttery wax. If I used a paste wax I'd only wax 1-2 a month, however I'm crazier about washing/detailing than most. If you enjoy it, do it often, if you don't...do it 1 a month or every other month.

Rockit

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
car wax is like old technology this is the new stuff on the market it just blows away anything I have used in the past . It is made by carpro who is a high end car product company . I have used their reload product for a few years on my car and also on my buds airplane on the windows and paint. This is a short video showing how it works and yes this is real
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O8y9SpNQRGc