Any pics of a 2" leveling kit and 35s?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JaGarcia89

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 6.4
Hey all. New to the forum here. Just sold my 77 440 power wagon and bought a 15 power wagon yesterday. I work for MOPAR and was able to get a great deal on it (if you guys ever have any questions on warranty, factory parts, etc... Let me know).

One thing I am hoping you can help me with is I am looking for a picture of what a late model PW looks like with a 2" leveling kit and how big of tires you can fit on there? I'm assuming 35s since stock is about a 32". I'm thinking this may be the next upgrade but wanna see the look of it

Thanks!

bryanh416

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 Ram PowerWagon
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I have the DayStar 1" on my 13 PW with 35x12.50R17 Nitto Trail Grapplers

imagejpg10_zps02cd92fa.jpg

imagejpg9_zps37df8967.jpg

imagejpg7_zpsebe8394d.jpg

woods runner

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 power wagon
Engine
6.4 hemi
how do you like that bumper guard? any sag or change in the front end stance or steering?

Brakelate

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
I guess I can chime in, since he hasn't responded.

I LOVE mine. Weighted a little less than 200# if I recall. Installed it myself with the help of a floor jack to hold it steady while I pushed the bolts through. Retains the factory D-Rings (now sideways) but perfectly matched up to all original holes and fits and looks awesome.

Been on there a little over two years and 22k + miles now, and see no advanced wear of front end components or tires. Steers, drives as stock.

It only robs me of a little approach angle when dropping into steep washes or up against rocks or when dropping off cliff faces.

I added the optional rubber "push bar" strips to prevent nicks in pushed vehicles or when I bump into it (stock edges are sort of sharp) and then later trimmed the bottom 12" or so of them off, so they glide over rocks and obstacles rather than gripping and hanging up.

Regardless, much rather have that than using my factory bumper or air dam as a "feeler gauge" when tackling extreme obstacles or terrain.

Hopefully I will never be forced to test it with a high speed strike against a Mule Deer, Buffalo or even Coyote on the highway, but if I do, I will be sure to report back.

It does clear brush, prevent underside damage and has kept plenty of scrub brush, cactus, blowing tumble weeds, debris and even bugs from getting in there to my grill or delicate cooling components. So, well worth it.

Plus, the top loop makes for a good gauge when parking up close to things, and it reflects the light from the factory amber clearance lights at night for a neat look from inside the cab. :)

Attachments

• 0828131509a.jpg
    0828131509a.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 239
  • 1228131723.jpg
    1228131723.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 176
  • 1225131715.jpg
    1225131715.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 195

JB1RD

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 PW
Engine
6.4 Hemi
I've been told by multiple 4x4 shops that it's not a good idea to put a leveling kit on the PW because of the sway bar release. Clearly some have done it....have you seen any ramifications of installing one? Any feedback on best brand? Thanks for any information!