Slt door panels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

coolemoff1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Need price from Benny on slt Grey and black crew cab door panels and chrome door handle covers 2015 model 2500
Can't locate his contact info I know he monitors forums here from time to time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

twisted 8

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I will have a set of these door panels available for sale soon

Ricks Ram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I remember when I changed over to the SLT Big Horn style door panels when I first bought my truck they are expensive to buy new if you have a crew cab they're around 4 to $500 a piece and they do not come with the door handle suround or the little cover plate to cover the screw. They come up on eBay all the time for much less and they usually have the door handles suround and little cover plate still attached to them. One of the members here just got a complete set for around $300 just have to keep monitoring. As far as the interior door handles go you can buy them from Dorman on eBay for around $20 a piece I do not recommend removing the actual interior door handle as they are in a plastic clip and can easily break which ruins the interior door panel where the window regulator goes. If you buy the doorman interior chrome door handles you will notice that you can actually remove the Chrome piece if you look closely at your factory door handles you can remove the black outer cover on them as well they are identical just put the Chrome cover on the black door handle it looks exactly as they come from the factory. I was unaware that you could switch the Chrome handle cover with the black handle cover when I did mine and actually broke one of my interior door panels trying to get them off it was really difficult to repair it.

OP
OP
C

coolemoff1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Good info twisted 8 pm me about your panels

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk