Extremely annoyed at retro

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bigolayne

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
JJ even helps out if its products you didn't even purchase from him. Stand up guy and will get back to you.
Glad you got in touch with him and hope you get your lights up and running. On a side note, I give you props for still eating dinner with your parents; that's awesome...

SportyJames

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 RAM 1500 Sport
Engine
5.7 Hemi
With all of the stuff I have bought from JJ, he sent me a Thank You card and note that said Thanks for putting my kid through college.

His service is top notch in my book.

OP
OP
U

Underarock13

Reaction score
Ram Year
Ram 2500 14
Engine
6.4 hemi
Yup spoke with JJ today. Very cool guy. At the moment now I can get the lights on but sometimes one will shut off after a second. I turn them off and back on and once they're warmed up no issues. Other then my wife my parents are my world. Wouldn't have anything without them. The wife covered for me and distracted them for about 45 min as I was running late.

THETANK

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 R/T
Engine
5.7L Hemi
Hey we are all human and in todays world we are all in a rush. I might have acted in the same way but I to would have stood up and apologized.

JJP71584

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I've dealt with JJ on multiple items and have no complaints, definitely not someone worthy of a premature "blasting" via the forum...glad it got sorted out

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk