13' Ram vs. 14' Silverado

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

smiley

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Ram 2500 Crew
Engine
6.7L Cummins
Wow I sat in a 2014 Limited with the air suspension today. That thing is sick. I was really impressed with the leather and finish inside even LED lights insert the back seats to see what is in storage below. I love my 09 I really do but I can't believe how much improved the 2014 was compared to my now old Laramie Ram. As for how it compares to the new GM I think that is always somewhat opinion based but is still feel the Ram just looks perfect to my eye and says mean yet graceful.

$miley

RCFiddyOne

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Points 1 and 2 are absolutely incorrect. You have a choice of 18, 20, or 22 inch wheels with any engine combo. You can get the max trailering package with the 5.3 or 6.2 in 2014. As for price, yeah, they're expensive. I get a GM supplier discount from my job, and I don't get any discount for Ford or Ram, so the price was the same.

I stand corrected. I was on the GMC website shopping and when I was at the build and quote section, the site would only let be pick the 6.2 when optioning for the towing package and 20" wheels. Tried it again a few days later and now suddenly I can choose it with the 5.3. I made my statement based off the web site but obviously someone saw the error and made the change. My bad...