14 Ram 1500 Tradesman 4" Rough Country

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

boostadvantage

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 Turbo Diesel
Like the title says I have a 2014 Ram 1500 Tradesman with a 4" Rough County suspension lift. I was under the truck the other day and noticed that the rear coil springs seemed to be at a weird angle. I have another post about wanting to put bags on my truck and this is why I was under it to begin with...

With the current lift it looks like there is an angle between the spring seat (rear end) and the holder (topside) where there is about a 1" difference or fall from where it seems like it would have originally been. In order for me to install the bags this could not be this way....

Thoughts?

shadowhawk

Reaction score
Ram Year
Black metallic 2016 Sport- born 05/2016
Engine
hemi 5.7 with I2 tune
pictures always help

OP
OP
B

boostadvantage

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 Turbo Diesel
I tried to get some photos today and am really having a hard time getting the photo to show what I am seeing. I will try again and bring a long straight edge or level to put up against the spring to try and get it to stand out

JB1

TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
take a photos of the entire rear end/suspension from back bumper so we can see it entirely, then up close of the lower spring mount/bracket, also take a measurement left to right to make sure the rear end is centered, almost sounds like your track bar is off.

WiSH2oo0

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 1500 Express 4wd RCSB
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I wouldn't think it would bow much with the stock coil and 2.5" spacer. My BDS and Superlift coils both had a bow to them.