2 Questions- fob reprogram and electronic weirdness

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mikeah21

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Diesel
Want to be able to reprogram the vehicle entry/ignition fob code diy without going to dealer...is there a reliable way to do that?

Also, last couple of months there has been assorted electronic message weirdness on consoles:
1) tire pressure low on console when I start vehicle (can return to speedo if I want to) but tire pressures are good-dealer reset but it has come back in the last week.
2)Recently, in one instance while driving error message appears on speedo console, electronic brake system requires attention, followed by vehicle skidding on tach console lighting up - both went away after about 5 minutes. Another day, while driving, apple play app appears for about 2 seconds on nav/radio console, although I hadn't pressed the apple play button.
Other members experience this or have suggestions to troubleshoot/determine what is going on? I have a dealer appointment but would like to see if other members have experienced/fixed.

2018 Dodge Ram TD 4WD, no mods (yet)