2012 R/T 22" rims

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
Lhemi

Lhemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Predator 4x4 Dually & 2012 Ram Puinsher R/T 1 of 1
Engine
6.7 Cummins Turbo & Hemi 5.7
As you have all stated its in Pay Pals hands now. Go find something else to do...

Randon User

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
No that's what he said the next day, you cant keep the facts strait. If you had a problem with something you purchased would it take 3 days to say you don't want it?
Get your fact strait before you run your mouth about things you don't know.

The facts would be straight if you would post screen shots of the actual conversation. I also didn't know a person couldn't change their mind? So he thought about it for a day, nothing wrong with that.
In fact, posting the actual conversation could possibly clear all this up in your favor instantly, so why not post it?

the black brown pits in the front of my rims... that's never been on my rims.

You said yourself (fact) that you took pics before and during boxing. Post those pics to prove it wasn't there. Again, this would do nothing but help your case.

Randon User

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
29134d1400891997t-2012_r_t_22_rims-wheel6.jpg

Those black spots? That appears to be dirt or other filth. I would bet money PX8 could post a new pic with that wiped 1/2 off, leaving the other 1/2 to show it's the same wheel.

These pics you say you have would prove your point to everyone.

Lhemi said:
But ya I took pictures before and during the boxing process...

Last edited:

axemann030773

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Um wow , this has been an eye opener. I really hope you guys get this worked out.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

jcat

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Well this worked out about how I predicted it would. All I'm going to say is, someone who wasnt in the wrong with nothing to hide wouldn't be so defensive about this.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Reactions: PX8

xXAvroArrowXx

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Ram Sport CC
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Lhemi. I truly wish once this is straitened out you log off and forget this forum exists. Your attitude speaks volumes about your character - and its despicable. You tried to pull a fast one and are getting caught. Its not "in PayPal's hands". If you were a stand up man, you'd refund the money, but you're refusing to do that and are trying to weasel your way out of it hoping PayPal will buy your story. Man up and make things right.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

PX8

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 Express Crew Cab
Engine
5.7 HEMI
Nope, not that its any of your business.

And the buyer how did he contact me? A phone call? text ? he did text me the day before saying he was fine with the rims.

No he sends me a message threw this forum... does that sound right? If I had a problem with something I bought I would have called, TEXTED, EMAILED EVERYTHING BUT SENT A MESSAGE THREW A FORUM...

Oh yeah guys Hemi tells me to tell you guys hi. My phone was MIA at work in my toolbox and when I got it today it had a text from him to make sure that I posted up that LHemi, "wants me to go **** myself."

L if you are out there listening I'll take a rain check for now, because I'm still sore from getting it from you when I bought these wheels.

Honestly if I get the money back or not I can at least hold my head up high and my forum brothers and sisters still will respect me.

The 22nd was the first day I got to look at them and I texted him as soon as I got the boxes up in the attic that they had significate curb rash. I went on to say that I was excepting more.

PX8

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 Express Crew Cab
Engine
5.7 HEMI
I've heard of cases where you get a refund and keep the goods....

I don't want them. They would only be good for someone that wants 22" wheels for their swamp buggy. The finish is junk.

PX8

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 Express Crew Cab
Engine
5.7 HEMI
The fact is he looked at the rims in person, and agreed to take them. He had his hands on them and said as long as they balance in fine with them.
He also told pay pal, man I really hope my wife doesn't find out.
Sorry she did. but that's not my problem.
It also looks like he tried to clean Aluminum rims with chrome wheel cleaner and messed them up.
Another thing, I've never had 18" rims. ever.
If he would have come to me that day, we might have worked something out, instead he put acid on aluminum and destroyed them, then tried to make me look like the bad guy. Those rims never had black spots on them, they've always been professionally cleaned.
He did that damage to those rims and paypal is going to take care of it.

Well I guess it's a positive that he actually admits they are damaged. Saying that I did it is absolutely crazy! Again if my wife knew what was going on she would already be in OK by now to set this fool straight.

YOU ARE A BAD GUY! If you even have the health problems that you are saying you should be reaching out to people for help instead of screwing them over. I pomise you if you had reached out to all of us and said I've got this and that going on forum members would have step up to do whatever they could have to help you. Now you've been exposed and you are trying everything you can to still screw me over. LHemi. LoserHemi.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Lhemi

Lhemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
That's why it took you 3 days to decide you didn't want them? That's why you said as long as they balance? That's why you sent a message threw ram forum instead of calling me or emailing me or texting me?
Your the one lying to everyone. Your the one trying to pull a scam.

OP
OP
Lhemi

Lhemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Oh you lost your phone so you couldn't call or text? Really?

Randon User

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Man, and just take this as friendly criticism, with the way you act why in the world would he want to call you? Do you deny send him the message to "go **** yourself"?

I laid out clear as day how you can clear your name, you've yet to do so. You claim to have proof but refuse to post it. All that does is feed the fire that you're the one hiding something.

If you have nothing to hide, and PX8 damaged those wheels then post the pics showing them clean and shiny before you shipped them. If you do that, you're golden.

Blackram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
That's why it took you 3 days to decide you didn't want them? That's why you said as long as they balance? That's why you sent a message threw ram forum instead of calling me or emailing me or texting me?

Post a picture of the rims (not the boxes) so we can see what they looked like boxed up prior to shipment. Until then shut up already, you sound like a damn fool trying to convince all of us that you are in the right.

tipnitty

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7

Post it then. We keep telling you to prove your end of the story. This will help clear things up immensely. But by not doing so, you are making yourself look bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sabo