2013 part we need for our 11-12s

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mr_Nacho

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I still think it should say Dodge on there somewhere. The original Dodge Brothers made not only cars, but trucks too. Maybe I'm just old fashioned.

LB3711

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6L V6
i bet it would drop in to the 90-12 rams

Nickxxxr

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I still think it should say Dodge on there somewhere. The original Dodge Brothers made not only cars, but trucks too. Maybe I'm just old fashioned.

Agree personally i would prefer it to stay dodge ram. There was no good reason to make ram its own brand. Just more confusion. I always have to tell people its a ram not dodge when ordering parts. There was nothing wrong with dodge ram.

(green tapatalk)

LB3711

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6L V6
its still the same just new title. Still all made by chrysler

Nickxxxr

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Yeah i know but have you ever went to parts store other than dealer or went to buy something online and they say we don't have your vehicle in system because there looking up dodge. And when you say no its a ram they get all ******** and don't understand what the problem is? I have this problem so much it got irritating. Even saying manufacturer is ram and make is 1500 they still mess up
(green tapatalk)

2K10HemiRam

Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Hometown: Tacoma, WA Stationed: Alamogordo NM
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
You must have some pretty special people where you're at. The few times I've walked into a store and requested something, I just say Ram 1500 and they know how to look it up with no problems, lol.

I like that they split because ever since they did, Rams have taken off. Although yes I know the 4th gen was originally designed under Dodge because Ram wasn't it's own yet but to me, Rams seemed to be dieing during the 3rd Gen (this is my personal opinion because I don't care for the 3rd gens really until the 07-08).

Nickxxxr

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
You must have some pretty special people where you're at. The few times I've walked into a store and requested something, I just say Ram 1500 and they know how to look it up with no problems, lol.

I like that they split because ever since they did, Rams have taken off. Although yes I know the 4th gen was originally designed under Dodge because Ram wasn't it's own yet but to me, Rams seemed to be dieing during the 3rd Gen (this is my personal opinion because I don't care for the 3rd gens really until the 07-08).

Oh these people that work in any type of automotive industry around here are very special. This one guy needed to know what size wheels i had when ordering a bedliner... Really? That when i ask how much for just a bed mat was he had no idea what i was talking about. Even after explain what it was.

(green tapatalk)

2K10HemiRam

Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Hometown: Tacoma, WA Stationed: Alamogordo NM
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
hahahaha, yea that's special alright. I have two autozones not to far from me and I was surprised the first time I walked into them and talked with their female employees because by the time I walked out of there, I was convinced they knew more about cars then I did...and they're hot! I didn't want to leave needless to say.

Nickxxxr

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hahahaha, yea that's special alright. I have two autozones not to far from me and I was surprised the first time I walked into them and talked with their female employees because by the time I walked out of there, I was convinced they knew more about cars then I did...and they're hot! I didn't want to leave needless to say.

That would be bad if i had a place like that around me. Money i didn't even have would be getting spent. Haha. But that's ok we have the guys that drive rice burners and are convinced there cars will be in the next fast and furious movie.

(green tapatalk)

durango4819

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4.7 V8
mines an 09 so its a Dodge, i noticed the 09-10 had Dodge in the tailgate emblem too and then the 11's up went to just the Rams head

Musclemckeester

Reaction score
Ram Year
n/a
Engine
n/a
mines an 09 so its a Dodge, i noticed the 09-10 had Dodge in the tailgate emblem too and then the 11's up went to just the Rams head

I noticed that too...that's why I swapped out emblems. :crazy:

That new cubby, besides just saying Ram, actually looks like it may be useful. The one I've got, if you put anything there it just slides right off when you make a turn. I don't ever put anything up there for that reason.

Musclemckeester

Reaction score
Ram Year
n/a
Engine
n/a
Not sure which one you're referring to. The rear emblem? I replaced with a 2011 so Dodge lettering is gone, but the useless cubby still says Dodge.

durango4819

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4.7 V8
talking about the rear emblem, and you answered my question!

Stroked

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
^Me too. I think making Ram it's own brand was dumb. It confuses all the parts people around here too.

It's kinda like Chevrolet a while back demanding that everyone not use the word Chevy. Doesn't matter, people are still gonna call em that.

quietpeen

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 TRX
Engine
Hellcat
i still say dodge ram 1500 also. I'm not sure i would use that deeper cubby even if i had it. Right now my truck has more storage room than i will ever use