2014 raqm 1500 sport transmission pan

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ToxicFire

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hey quick question after a bunch of searching here im going to do a transmission pan change and fluid change but before i order parts im stuck and want to make sure i get the right pan.
Im ordering a PPE now heres where im stuck.
First mopar website lists 2 different pans for my truck they look different and are different prices.
For example rockauto lists the 1 mopar pan as oem and then PPE lists a different oem part number so heres where i hope yall can help.

Heres the pan i want

Heres 2 different oem mopart pans for my truck.

this is the mopar oem https://www.moparpartscanada.ca/oem-parts/mopar-trans-pan-4736676aa

This is what ppe says fits https://www.moparpartscanada.ca/oem-parts/mopar-trans-pan-w-gasket-68225344aa

Can someone confirm this ppe pan is correct and explain why theres 2 different transmission pans for my truck for the 8 speed

Ken226

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
The one in your top Mopar oem link is for the 65rfe. Well, the pic is anyway. I just recently did the transmission service in my Ram and the wife's Durango, both of which have the 65rfe. I recognize it quite easily.

I'm sure it also fits the 545rfe and 66rfe, etc. IE, the 6 speed transmissions.

The other links show the 8 speed pan.

OP
OP
ToxicFire

ToxicFire

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
The one in your top Mopar oem link is for the 65rfe. Well, the pic is anyway. I just recently did the transmission service in my Ram and the wife's Durango, both of which have the 65rfe. I recognize it quite easily.

I'm sure it also fits the 545rfe and 66rfe, etc. IE, the 6 speed transmissions.

The other links show the 8 speed pan.
Thank you sir.

Wild one

Reaction score
Ram Year
14 Sport
Engine
Thank you sir.
Canadian Diesal in Loydminster AB is the cheapest place i've found for the PPE pans.These fit your 8 speed.Little tidbit order an extra filter with it,that way your set.

OP
OP
ToxicFire

ToxicFire

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Canadian Diesal in Loydminster AB is the cheapest place i've found for the PPE pans.These fit your 8 speed.Little tidbit order an extra filter with it,that way your set.

Thats exactly where i was ordering mine from.
8 quarts of fluid correct? Mopar or max life? By chance you have oem part number for fluid so i can try ordering it online for a decent price lol

Wild one

Reaction score
Ram Year
14 Sport
Engine
Thats exactly where i was ordering mine from.
8 quarts of fluid correct? Mopar or max life? By chance you have oem part number for fluid so i can try ordering it online for a decent price lol
It's just the 8/9 speed Mopar / ZF fluid.

# 68218925AB is the number on the couple bottles i have on hand

Last edited: