2014 Tan Laramie Crew Cab Seats and Center Console

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Megazor

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Purchased the seat set ($2000) just to swap the leather jump seat for my center console. We added a forth child and needed the room when pulling our camper. I then pieced together the remaining swap items. All of the console parts removed to convert are included.

Located in the Fort Walton Beach, Florida area. I would prefer not to ship, but the seats and console are on a pallet and stored in my garage. Asking $1700 plus shipping and any handling charges for the carrier. If shipping is arrange by the buyer, I can transport to the carrier within 60 miles.

When I ordered the seats, shipping from St. James, Missouri to Florida was ~$450 through R+L Carriers ($100 fee for lift gate).

1.jpg

The seats were removed from a 2014 Laramie and will fit all 4th gen trucks. Other generations are up to the buyer to determine fitment. The salvage yard said the truck had about 95,000 miles before being wrecked with no airbags deployed or glass breakage. Front seats are full electric, heated and vented. Driver seat has minor wear from entering and exiting the truck but the bolster is still solid. Passenger and rear seats show no wear, but each do have a minor blemish that will be shown in follow on post pictures. The rear seat is for a crew cab and not heated. After cleaning the seats look almost new.

3.jpg

7.jpg

14.jpg

Center Console is out of my truck and was removed at about 28,000 miles and has controls for rear heated seats. All of the brackets, a/c tube, rubber mats, and wiring harness are included. Console has the factory CD player still installed. The passenger side console trim has minor damage from an air fresher my wife let sit on it. The left side rear console vent adjustment knob was also damaged by a toddlers foot. The vent is still adjustable.

Dash Bezel is out of my truck and fits the 8.4 uconnect. Lower button controls (seats, track control, tow haul mode) was swapped from a bezel I purchased to complete the swap. Before swapping I checked all the controls, with exception of the front park assist on/off button (my truck doesn't have it), with no issues. Only reason for swapping the controls was my truck lacks the front park assist.

17.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
Megazor

Megazor

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Driver Seat2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg

OP
OP
Megazor

Megazor

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Passenger Seat8.jpg 9.jpg 10.jpg 11.jpg 12.jpg

OP
OP
Megazor

Megazor

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Rear Seat13.jpg 14.jpg 15.jpg 16.jpg

OP
OP
Megazor

Megazor

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Center Console18.jpg 20.jpg 21.jpg 22.jpg 23.jpg

OP
OP
Megazor

Megazor

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Bezel, A/C tube, wiring harness, and other trim.24.jpg 25.jpg 26.jpg 27.jpg 28.jpg

Pull Ya

U.S. MARINE VETERAN
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Would you be willing to sell the factory CD separately? If so, what would you need for it?
Jay

OP
OP
Megazor

Megazor

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Would you be willing to sell the factory CD separately? If so, what would you need for it?
Jay

Probably wishful thinking, but right now I'd like to keep the set as complete as possible. I'll send you a message if that changes.

OP
OP
Megazor

Megazor

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Price change bump. $1300

6.7CumminsDrvr

The Dude abides………
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Shameless bump for ya.......grew up in FWB.

Pic for avatar was taken out on the Eglin Reservation.

GLWS

OP
OP
Megazor

Megazor

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Updating for pricing and monthly bump.

Complete set $1300 +shipping
Front and rear seats $1000 + shipping
Front center console, trim, ducts, dash, and wiring harness $450 + shipping

BlownGP

Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 RAM Harvest New Holland Blue
Engine
Question.

So I under all the seats from 09-19 will bolt it but are you saying the connectors are the same too?

OP
OP
Megazor

Megazor

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Question.

So I under all the seats from 09-19 will bolt it but are you saying the connectors are the same too?

No, I haven't personally verified that the electrical connectors are the same. I would expect there to be difference based on what I've read on the forum while researching for my swap. I know mounting wise they are the same. Originally I purchased a 2010 tradesman jump seat I could find a leather seat. The 2010 did not have any electronics in the seat.

When I was shopping for the center jump seat my dealership told me 09-18 were all compatible with my truck. With that said mileage with service departments does vary. Depending on the truck it maybe plug and play while other trucks will require more work.

I do not know all the details required to have all of the functions work on a say a tradesman through all the years. I've read that there are differences in electronics between 1500s and 2500s depending on year. I've also read that 2013 and newer have different connectors, modules, and CAN communication protocol compared to 2009-20012.

https://www.ramforum.com/threads/adding-cooled-seats.77067/ Talks about what others have had to do to install the seats and have all the power options work.

https://www.ramforum.com/threads/manual-to-power-seat-conversion.56657/ This thread suggest 2013-2015 have the same pins in the connectors. I haven't researched if this holds true up to 2018 trucks.

I apologize if it appeared that I was asserting that the seats are 100% compatible/plug and play with all 4th gen trucks. If there are questions about the connectors I can take some pictures this weekend. I definitely recommend that anyone looking to swap seats research the specifics required for their particular truck.

BlownGP

Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 RAM Harvest New Holland Blue
Engine
Thanks for all the info..

I have a feeling too that the 13+ seats probably have different connections.
Now if I had the schematics on what each color wire does for each model year. I probably could wire them up myself. Too bad that wiring website doesn't work anymore.

I have the heated/cooled seats already but the cooled doesn't work in my truck anymore plus have a small rip on the side.

Besides not being sure if the connections are the same, I've kinda put this off since it's hard to find good seats without paying $2000+..lol

Last edited:

RAMbow

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 FrankenRam (Limited Tradesman)
Engine
Still for sale?

JesterTA

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Ram Express
Engine
5.7 HEMI
Would you. Sell the armrest insert with the CD player and wiring separate? I could send back the non CD insert back to you

OP
OP
Megazor

Megazor

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Do you still have all the items? Interested in all of the items, or if something is left what is still there? I would pick the items up, coming from Missouri

Sorry for the delay. Work has been busy. I still have all over the items.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juanita Kelley