2025 Ram Rebel Air Suspension

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

miketx

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I have the air suspension on my '16 Rebel. ZERO issues, and it's great. I have 107k miles on the truck.

SpaceRanger1

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 Ram Rebel
Engine
205K on mine before I had a problem with my air suspension.. Fixed it and now I am at 264k.. LOVE it!!

PaleFlyer

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I am considering ordering a 2025 Rebel. I have read on numerous forums about how bad that option is. However, the trucks they talk about are considerably older. My question is this, has this option finally had all the bugs out of it.

I like the idea that the truck can be lowered for easy access. My wife has Parkinson’s so being able to lower the truck for her is very important to me. But, I don’t want to give myself an option that keeps my truck in the shop all the time. Thanks for the input!
I have it on my '18, with about 94k on it. I recently started getting an occasional issue if it's real cold (like freezing...) in NC when I first start it, and try raise the truck. (I usually try to park with the truck "down", as I have kids in car seats) But usually it shuts up by the time I'm leaving the neighborhood, regardless of if I remote started or just got in and started to drive.

I think the main issue is overtime the initial nitrogen charge leaks down too much, and when it "refills" off ambient air, it sucks some moisture in.
Someone created the plans for an adapter plate to put an inline air dryer of some sort on the air ride system, but I haven't seriously looked into it yet, as it's only been a couple times when it's REAL cold.

But man does the Air Ride ride well.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lowrider357