23 bighorn wheel covers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

skates15

Reaction score
I'm somewhat disappointed in the sudo chrome wheels. I assumed they would be aluminum but they are no different than those plastic wheel covers you would get at an auto parts store back in the 80s. It looks nice but for the price of the truck I assumed they were aluminum rims.

Ill use these for snow tires and replace them with new all season in the spring and new rims.

Stavinksi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
wow. I thought tradesman only one that didn’t have aluminum wheels. Pic?

mb33458

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
V6 etorque
I believe they are aluminum wheels, but they are chrome clad. They glue a chrome/? cover over the aluminum wheel.

06 Dodge

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7L CTD
I believe they are aluminum wheels, but they are chrome clad. They glue a chrome/? cover over the aluminum wheel.
My 2022 BH originally came with 18–Inch x 8.0–Inch Steel Chrome Clad Wheels, the dealer when ordering the truck upgraded to 18–Inch x 8.0–Inch Polished Aluminum Wheels, a chrome clad wheel is when they take a sheet of chrome an attach it to a steel wheel...

Wire4money

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
My 2022 BH originally came with 18–Inch x 8.0–Inch Steel Chrome Clad Wheels, the dealer when ordering the truck upgraded to 18–Inch x 8.0–Inch Polished Aluminum Wheels, a chrome clad wheel is when they take a sheet of chrome an attach it to a steel wheel...
The wheels I have (20” chrome) are definitely a plastic chrome skin over an aluminum wheel.