24" Hellcat wheels on the RAM

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Boosted Motorsports

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Finally got around to putting my new wheels on the truck. Let me know what you guys think! The bronze/brass monkey color really wakes up the dullness of the silver.

Really happy with how it turned out but let me know what you guys think. Still undecided on the tire stickers but I'll rock them for now!

bjohnston0624

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Finally got around to putting my new wheels on the truck. Let me know what you guys think! The bronze/brass monkey color really wakes up the dullness of the silver.

Really happy with how it turned out but let me know what you guys think. Still undecided on the tire stickers but I'll rock them for now!

Motomuscl3 here *from YouTube*

Side note: People on here dont like big wheels and small tires. I had 24s on my durango back when dodge talk was the popular forum and everyone bashed em[emoji23][emoji23]

I think its clean. I like a little bit more lip on my wheels, think. Tire letters are cool

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

stimpy433

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Looks really good!!!! Drop the back of your truck a little to level it out..... love the tire stickers!!!!

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
looks good! I agree drop the back down to level it with the front. that would look sweet

BatTruk

Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 Rebel
Engine
silver is perfect color for those wheels...subtle, unique...but kiss my a$$ bad a$$

Purplert

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I think it would look better without the tire stickers and get a set of Morimoto foglights to complete the front end. I guess I decided I need to go ahead and debadge the Hemi badges on mine thanks to you lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Last edited:
OP
OP
Boosted Motorsports

Boosted Motorsports

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I think it would look better without the tire stickers and get a set of Morimoto foglights to complete the front end. I guess I decided I need to go ahead and debadge the Hemi badges on mine thanks to you lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

lmao sorry not sorry? I actually added some black HEMI badges in a later video which really complements everything!