2500 level kit with 37's?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ryan1126

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7l hemi
first off i can imagine this has already been asked and gone over numerous times but i cant find the threads.

I just bought a 2500 4wd cummins and i want to run the bilstein 2.3" level kit with 37's. is this doable? i cant find the info anywhere, everyone is running 35's. If it is possible what kind of offset am i gonna need? i know someone on here is running a similar setup, give me those specs!

my last truck was a 2013 ram 1500 with the maxtrack level kit on 35's with a -12mm offset and i didnt get any rubbing, so i know for a fact this should be easy to fit.

mtnrider

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
It's going to be close. I have that level kit with 35's and no issue but 37 may require just a bit of trimming? With that said it has a lot to do with rim offset. If you are going to run those brodozer wide or wide offset type wheels you are going to rub more. Need to stick with a +18 or so and No negative offset.

RedneckHippy

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Ram 3500 Tradesman
Engine
6.4 Hemi w/ MDS
Just search 2020 Ram 2500 37s and select for images and then go to the links that have the custom offsets website. It will tell you what tire wheel combo they are running and go over if there is any rubbing or what not down below on each trucks page. It seems like a remember some people doing a small amount of trimming, but nothing crazy. I agree with the +18 offset, that sounds like the ticket.