35x12.5s rub on stock 20x9... wheels or spacers as a fix?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hookedup87

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
RAM DRVR. Really nice looking truck. I have 1 1/2” BORA spacers on mine. I used a drop of blue lock tite as added insurance. Never had an issue. These are serious spacers. And this is the second truck I’ve had them on. With the inch and a half spacer, the factory studs were just at the edge of the spacer. I’m thinking with a thinner spacer like the 1.25” you may have to trim the factory studs a bit. But I can’t be sure. I’m just guessing based on my experience and observations with the 1 1/2” spacers. And I can testify to their strength. My 2013 Ram was t boned when a guy ran a red light back in January of 2019. Totaled the truck and almost killed me. Thankfully God was with me that day Truck was spun around several times, up a curb and came to rest in the woods. Point of this is that can you imagine the stress put on the wheels during that hit and the violent ride that followed. All the wheels stayed on. That tells me those wheel studs on those those spacers are super tough. When I had to buy spacers for my current truck, there was no other one I even considered after that.