87mm Throttle Body

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ramportin1

Sickest member here
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Exhaust,vararam intake, and bullydog tuner. But remember, you’ll have a custom tune so they can tweak it to your mods. Mine was canned tunes
What kind of headers did you have?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

EDIT: Given the no response, you were actually running canned tunes, and the fact that you made sure to list the brand of CAI and tuner but just said "exhaust," you were intentionally misleading. What you probably shouldve said was, a muffler, which does 0 except make noise.

yup, this guys credible :fc5716bd:

Last edited:

Robocop_9

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I have the 87mm ported from Moe’s. I also have full bolt ons and I love mine. Immediately noticed the response. I’m tuned by jay Greene and he never mentioned anything about my air fuel being an issue tuning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ramportin1

Sickest member here
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I have the 87mm ported from Moe’s. I also have full bolt ons and I love mine. Immediately noticed the response. I’m tuned by jay Greene and he never mentioned anything about my air fuel being an issue tuning.

Did you notice any loss in bottom end?

Robocop_9

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Did you notice any loss in bottom end?

I have 321 gears with 33x12.50 so I never had much bottom end. With full bolt ons though it’s definitely improved a lot.

Ramitiner

U.S. ARMY VETERAN
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I got the true bored out 87 from fastman... I got zero issues at idle and pulls smooth and hard throughout the ram range. Mods include vararam, canned tunes an carvan competitive noise maker and Itune 3 with canned tune. Throttle response is much better and since I'm going with LTs later on when funds get in it is worth it for me. Also getting a custom tune in a bit

OP
OP
Pa.hemi.ram

Pa.hemi.ram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7, 6" Rough Co lift, Fuel wheels, Bully Dog Gt, K&N CAI, Magnaflow Exhaust
Hemifever recommended the 87mm ported throttle body with Diablo tuner and custom tune.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Orca