9" lift and 38's fit in reg garage

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ramburger

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.2 318
so ive been destined to get this thing in my garage for awhile now, trying to see what people do to get big rigs under a roof, and all i have found with my endless searches for the past months are either putting in whole new doors, or "air down", which was always followed by a :roflsquared: every single time.

well i got news for ya, it friggin worked..
i was 3" off, had to take a trim piece off the very top of opening and the door handle off, i aired down to 3lbs, and stufffed it in there (i can hear a slight drag on the roof from the door gasket but thats it.

and im telling you this is a standard ass door opening like anyone elses in my neighborhood, and if you were to stand back and take bets, you would bet all the tea in china that it would be a no go...

its really comical looking and deceiving, but i am forever happy that i didnt give up on this, and i just finished my balljoints on the stone last week lol.
photo%202_zpseadhqdat.jpg

MagSport

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
That's friggin sweet man, my garage is small for my moms mini van though, much less my truck.

Hemi450hp

Moe's Performance
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Ram 1500
Engine
Whipple Supercharged 422" Hemi
Truck fits under the garage door, and the dog fits under the truck. Well done.

OP
OP
ramburger

ramburger

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.2 318
so it takes 10 min to get in garage and 20 min to get back on road all said and done. small price to pay for working on comfortable surface. my wife wont let me have any more oil spills on the dirveway so...