A penny for your thoughts...on a 2 inch front drop

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

averageguy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi
Its been my experience that all lowering springs are a little stiffer than stock. Maybe they assume if your lowering you also want a sportier suspension.

Ak47bravo

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
IMO, if you are only doing a 2" drop in the rear, I would do a 1" drop in the front.

I actually had the CS lowering springs 1/2 drop. Personally I feel like it was hardly any difference over stock.

If you want the "look" from lowering your truck, I'd say go with the BT 2/4.

If you just want it slightly lowered and you may or may not be able to see much difference as compared to stock, do the CS 1/2.

Regarding a 2" drop in the front and the ability to get within factory spec for alignment: Some guys have posted on here that they were able to get the alignment within spec, others have not. Personally, the shop I went to was not able to get the alignment within spec but it was close. Some people have said they were able to, so maybe it just depends on the shop and who is actually doing the work.

Booms

The OG
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Express
Engine
Whipple 5.7 • SmoothBoost!
Hey Motorious...
For some reason I can't respond to your im...

No, I have not done anything with the panhard bar.