ABS Controller Harness pin removal

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fgrjk2013

Reaction score
Hi all

I’m new to the forum with an 05 Ram 1500 slt. I have the dreaded ABS/Brake light illuminated and actually found the culprit. I have an open left side sensor wire (negative). Now I cant remove the pin from the control harness. Can anyone provide some guidance here? I searched the YouTube “general service manual” and have not come up with anything that’s working for me. I was hoping the blue cover came off but I feel like I’m going to break it yanking on it. Photo attached of a similar module.

Attachments

• IMG_0082.jpeg
    IMG_0082.jpeg
    69.9 KB · Views: 11

Daw14

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Try the 3rd gen section under audio/ electronics , search around there . Amazon has depining tools and pins .search automotive electric pins

OP
OP
F

Fgrjk2013

Reaction score
Great thanks! I was able to figure out the harness. You have to be assertive and pull the blue clip out with needle nose pliers. From there just insert a thin pin/screw driver and the pin falls right out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lowrider357