Ac just throwing air through the floor/feet vents on 2009 Ram

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HemiTony

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
My 2009 dodge ram hemi a while back started giving me problems with the ac. I turn on the truck and I go to turn on the ac and none of the lights of ac control modules turn on and it's just throwing air thru the floor/feet vents. I've replaced the ac control module and it only lasted me close to a month and it did the same thing as before. To get ac I have to take off the radio trim panel and disconcert and connect the connections to the ac control module, After I do this the ac works but it only last 2 turn-offs of the truck (turn on, turn off, turn on, turn off truck).

Does anyone know what I can do to fix it LMK.!

Last edited:

Livinalittle

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 Sport, 6 speed, 4x4, 3.92
Engine
5.7L Hemi
I have a similar issue with mine. I’ve replaced the control module and the blend door actuators that are easy to access, there’s one more between the heater box and the firewall that I’m going to tackle tomorrow. Im no guru with electrical but think the actuators are wired in series, if there’s a problem with one the whole system acts funky.

OP
OP
HemiTony

HemiTony

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I see Thxs for the replay, I took the truck to the dealer today and they told me there is a code that shows that there is no connection to the ac control module and it could be a fuse or some electrical problems. Have a appointment scheduled for next week so they go more in depth to the problem. But I will take note of that.