air horns?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

refeicul

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.2L
ive been looking into getting a bad ass air horn that works independently than my oe horn.. any one have a suggestion as to what brand they have tried?

leadrofthepak

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
The only thing I know about air horns is from people that I know have put the "Dixie" horns in old Chargers. All of them have said stay away from cheap air horns, gotta run a small compressor and a quality horn or it will sound horrible.

Stangshcky12

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 Cummins
Any brand will work, you'll just need a separate momentary push button switch

ChillyPhil

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.2 Magnum
I got a train horn from TrainHornsDelivered. Didn't get the horns hooked up yet but I mounted the compressor and air tank in my toolbox. Really clean setup. They had a $50 off around Christmas so I scored it for around $349 shipped for everything.

OP
OP
refeicul

refeicul

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.2L
those look pretty bad ass. i think i could totally install one of those in an hr or so. i would most likely wire it differently but for 330$ for the smallest one and it seems loud as hell!!!!

ChillyPhil

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.2 Magnum
those look pretty bad ass. i think i could totally install one of those in an hr or so. i would most likely wire it differently but for 330$ for the smallest one and it seems loud as hell!!!!

It's the triple kit. I didn't get the quad horn kit because I liked the sound of the triple better on his website.