All Repair Parts @ Employee Cost!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kmcintyre

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
EcoDiesel
Benny,

Tried PM'ing you. Looking for the power steering skid plate. 2015 Ram 1500

Kevin

OP
OP
AllMoparParts.com

AllMoparParts.com

- Benny
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
All
Engine
All
Thanks. Shipping is quite expensive.

Kevin

What is your zip code I will do some research on this but it also looks like they went on backorder.

I can check local dealers to you as well if you would like

-Benny

kmcintyre

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
EcoDiesel
What is your zip code I will do some research on this but it also looks like they went on backorder.

I can check local dealers to you as well if you would like

-Benny

83702. There's a few dealers that will ship for free but they are out of them too.

Kevin

Disturbed

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7l Hemi
Doing a center console swap and of course junkyard pulled it. I found most parts sitting in the cart but need the mat that covers the part where it meets the bezel. Any help is appreciated.

OP
OP
AllMoparParts.com

AllMoparParts.com

- Benny
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
All
Engine
All
Doing a center console swap and of course junkyard pulled it. I found most parts sitting in the cart but need the mat that covers the part where it meets the bezel. Any help is appreciated.

What year truck was it pulled from?

-Benny

Hemi395

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Can you please get me a part number(s) for the puddle light/turn signal lense assembly for non tow mirrors on a 2013 1500? They're power folding and heated. Thanks!

OP
OP
AllMoparParts.com

AllMoparParts.com

- Benny
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
All
Engine
All
Can you please get me a part number(s) for the puddle light/turn signal lense assembly for non tow mirrors on a 2013 1500? They're power folding and heated. Thanks!

Sure here you go

Left 68064949AA
Right 68064948AA

-Benny

R.L.K.

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 4X4 QC Express 6 speed auto 355 differentials
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Hey Benny , if you had my Vin could you tell me the P/N of the 3.5" cluster I have ?

Ajwalk2008

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Anything on a power hop damper off the srt10 rams I can seem to find a part number for it
Along with the brackets for it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OnSale

5th Gen Crew
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
Not sure how long this is going to last but if your in need of Genuine Mopar parts now is the time https://www.allmoparparts.com/repair-parts.php

Please reply here with any and all inquiries and I will be happy to quote for you :)

Thanks,
Benny
How much is a conplete center console for a 2012 regular cab truck? Looking for the center console without the shifter. Would like it to include front and back brackets, the console itself, all of the rubber mats in the openings and the left and right front "wings" or kick panels. Also, how much for the radio bezel for console trucks?

Here is a Vin number for a random 2012 Ram off autotrader.com that has a center console: 1C6RD7MT1CS326852. Just in case you need a Vin number to look it up.

If colors are an option, how much for the beige/dark brown colored interior center console. Thanks.

Sent from hell via TapATalk

OP
OP
AllMoparParts.com

AllMoparParts.com

- Benny
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
All
Engine
All
Anything on a power hop damper off the srt10 rams I can seem to find a part number for it
Along with the brackets for it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

From what I have found there are at least 2 applications where a power hop damper was used. One was on the SRT10's as mentioned and the other on 2014 2500 Power Wagons.

For the SRT10 application I have yet to find the bracket part numbers but for the Powerwagon the bracket is shown and is a bolt on at the axle side. It is still unknown if the crossmember has a bracket welded on it and if this is only on 2500's

Here is a thread I found Installed "PowerHop" Damper on my 2500 - Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum

-Benny

OP
OP
AllMoparParts.com

AllMoparParts.com

- Benny
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
All
Engine
All
How much is a conplete center console for a 2012 regular cab truck? Looking for the center console without the shifter. Would like it to include front and back brackets, the console itself, all of the rubber mats in the openings and the left and right front "wings" or kick panels. Also, how much for the radio bezel for console trucks?

Here is a Vin number for a random 2012 Ram off autotrader.com that has a center console: 1C6RD7MT1CS326852. Just in case you need a Vin number to look it up.

If colors are an option, how much for the beige/dark brown colored interior center console. Thanks.

Sent from hell via TapATalk

Please PM me your email address with VIN and I will send you a quote.

-Benny

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Orca