ANNOYED

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave Haddon

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
So I supported the FORUM one time and now I am getting billed again. Who can correct this issue. Who is in charge of the Forum Financial ?

OP
OP
Dave Haddon

Dave Haddon

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Getting billed by something called FULLYDRIVEN..anyone know of this outfit? Guess as a Major Crimes Detective I'll put my hat on and kick a little dust! This is BS..support one year and then they bill you on and on with no authorization..what gives?

G-Ride990

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Getting billed by something called FULLYDRIVEN..anyone know of this outfit? Guess as a Major Crimes Detective I'll put my hat on and kick a little dust! This is BS..support one year and then they bill you on and on with no authorization..what gives?
FullyDriven is our network.

GTyankee

Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 ecodiesel
Once in a while, the site owner needs to upgrade the server hardware & members making a voluntary contribution is helpful.

Sometimes a server owner can't afford to keep operating a SITE & they sell it to a For Profit enterprise & the site goes to hell.
That is what happened to the Z, several of us came Here

Personally, i dislike PayPal, i used it once & i was invaded with Email scams, someone in that organization is a con man or woman.
Then they went one step further & started using my Email Address.
That Email Security saw that more than one person was using that email address & started questioning MY use & had me change my Password, etc. etc. When they were done, i LOST my email address.

CanRebel

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
Once in a while, the site owner needs to upgrade the server hardware & members making a voluntary contribution is helpful.

Sometimes a server owner can't afford to keep operating a SITE & they sell it to a For Profit enterprise & the site goes to hell.
That is what happened to the Z, several of us came Here

Personally, i dislike PayPal, i used it once & i was invaded with Email scams, someone in that organization is a con man or woman.
Then they went one step further & started using my Email Address.
That Email Security saw that more than one person was using that email address & started questioning MY use & had me change my Password, etc. etc. When they were done, i LOST my email address.

Problem is OP didn't read and posted whinny post in public. Instead of just using Contact US or sending message to one of the dozen Admins.

It clearly tells you, it's auto sub. If you don't want it, press cancel button. The site even emails before it charges you again.

As @G-Ride990 said no one is forced to give anything, but don't blame the site cause your clueless.

Posting "Guess as a Major Crimes Detective I'll put my hat on and kick a little dust! " Go eat some more donuts.

Last edited:

BenWade

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Problem is OP didn't read and posted whinny post in public. Instead of just using Contact US or sending message to one of the dozen Admins.

It clearly tells you, it's auto sub. If you don't want it, press cancel button. The site even emails before it charges you again.

As @G-Ride990 said no one is forced to give anything, but don't blame the site cause your clueless.

Posting "Guess as a Major Crimes Detective I'll put my hat on and kick a little dust! " Go eat some more donuts.
OP is a typical Karen. Why bother behaving like an adult and acting appropriately when a public temper tantrum gets your way??

RamDiver

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7

OP is a typical Karen. Why bother behaving like an adult and acting appropriately when a public temper tantrum gets your way??

You two guys need to review the terms of service. You are both personalizing this and that says much more about you than Dave.

We don't know what was happening in the moments he posted his enquiry.

If you don't have anything positive to contribute, how about zipping it?

Last edited:
OP
OP
Dave Haddon

Dave Haddon

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I was going to reply to the assumptions and attitude of CanRebel but Ramdriver said it perfectly. It is amazing when i think back between donuts, how foolish people are when they open their mouths and put their foot in without knowing the facts....Regardless of the chirp..thank you Ram Forum for the support on my misunderstanding.

BenWade

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I was going to reply to the assumptions and attitude of CanRebel but Ramdriver said it perfectly. It is amazing when i think back between donuts, how foolish people are when they open their mouths and put their foot in without knowing the facts....Regardless of the chirp..thank you Ram Forum for the support on my misunderstanding.
You didn't contact them about your misunderstanding. Instead you chose to throw a public temper tantrum.

These are the facts you shared and you call us the fools?? Gtfoh.

Status
Not open for further replies.