Antigravity Batteries Micro-Start

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

02Steve15

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
So I've been wanting to get a jump starter for a while and finally went and bought the XP-10 Heavy Duty. Comes with everything you would need to charge pretty much any electronic device and is rated to jump start up to a 7.3L diesel.

I bought the XP-3 for my work and we've had to use it on a few vehicles (rated for 5.7L and under) and it started vehicles up no problem so far. I think they are also pretty cool in that if you are traveling or lose power, which I have, for extended periods of time, they can be very useful aside from a generator of course.

Just curious if anyone else has any experience with these and how they have performed for you when needed?

GTyankee

Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 ecodiesel
It looks interesting, there is a dealer about 15 miles away, at the Interstate Battery store, almost next to my Credit Union
I may go there & check it out.

I now use a jump starter that is the size of a workman's lunch box
I charge it once a month whether it needs it or not

TimboRam77

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Scotty says the Topvision 2200a peak 21800mah

It's at amazon prime 99.99
I trust Scotty.
I was going to buy for numerous failed starts but bought a new truck instead.

sandawilliams

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 hemi
I've used mine for years. I carry it on my ATV so I dont get stranded out in the forest with a dead battery. Carry it in the truck when not on the trails. Used it a couple of months ago to start a 6.7 cummins at a truck stop. The driver was amazed.

OP
OP
02Steve15

02Steve15

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I've used mine for years. I carry it on my ATV so I dont get stranded out in the forest with a dead battery. Carry it in the truck when not on the trails. Used it a couple of months ago to start a 6.7 cummins at a truck stop. The driver was amazed.

Lol that's funny. It's crazy how small and compact these things are and what they can do. I have thought about keeping it in the truck too, but we get extreme hot and cold so I may just keep it in a gym bag that I bring with me pretty much everywhere so it won't sit in the truck all day/night especially during extreme temps.

I ordered it Saturday morning and it is expected to get here Monday. Not bad at all for shipping from CA.

SYKRAMMAN

Banned
Reaction score
Ram Year
06 Mega
Engine
I've been eyeing that one up for a while now, but, I have a practically new old style 1200amp 1200lb jumpbox that I don't want to lug around anymore. Now that I've seen good words about them, I'm going to order one.

OP
OP
02Steve15

02Steve15

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I've been eyeing that one up for a while now, but, I have a practically new old style 1200amp 1200lb jumpbox that I don't want to lug around anymore. Now that I've seen good words about them, I'm going to order one.

You can also check them out on youtube, I have seen some videos of people jumping tractors with these micro-starts.

sandawilliams

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 hemi
You can also check them out on youtube, I have seen some videos of people jumping tractors with these micro-starts.

I've jumped a few tractors over the years with mine. One thing to be careful of. If ordering through Amazon make sure it says sold and shipped by Amazon. They have counterfeits listed also.

tjfdesmo

Reaction score
I have used, and actually sold Antigravity jump packs. TBH, their failure rate was unacceptably high, and I would not recommend them. The battery swelled up on all three we personally owned, and it was NOT from leaving it connected while the vehicle was running.Jump packs are greatm but you have to spend some coin to get something reliable. Buy NOCO, Snap-On, etc.