Any favorite dealers to take your trucks in for service?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

xpst500

Reaction score
Ram Year
2011 4X4 QC SB BIG HORN
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I would like to know and probably everyone else here also needs to know of any specific dealers service departments to take our trucks in for honest and great service for any type of work especially for warranties. This way we will get to know where to go and which ones to avoid at all costs. Mods please feel free to move this at the right sub forum and be let it be a sticky thread.

I would like to start for Circle Dodge in Brick, NJ. I didn't buy my truck there but always had a pleasant and quick experience every time I went there. Got my oil changes done very quickly without an appointment provided you get there when they open in the morning. They are not pushy to up sell something at least in my case. Now that I have moved to downtown San Diego I don't have much luck since reading reviews for dealers around me they are very horrible and have many complaints against them. Just look them up on yelp and the Better Business Bureau site.

Last edited:

audio1der

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Service in Calgary, AB

East side dodge on 36 St SE
We didn't buy our truck there, but will take it there for service if at all possible. They're fast, friendly and honest- everything you could hope for these days.

OP
OP
xpst500

xpst500

Reaction score
Ram Year
2011 4X4 QC SB BIG HORN
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Quick update. I went to have the rear pinion nut recall taken care of today and went to Carl Burger Dodge Jeep Ram Chrysler World in San Diego for warranty work. Nothing was wrong with it so they just put the retainer nut and all is good. Had them rotate my tires as well. My initial impressions were better than I expected compared to the other service departments in the area where they didn't try to upsell me anything with a ridiculous amount of money to do additional unnecessary work. Im referring to that other thread where someone was being charged for almost $700-$10000 for a 30k scheduled maintenance. The service advisor was nice and even suggested that I should do most of them myself to save even more and leave the complicated ones to them which I do anyways. I tested them by marking my tires to see if they would indeed rotate them when I got them back and sure enough they were rotated. Ill go there again to see if I get the same good service or maybe I just got lucky and Ill let you guys know if its gonna be a recommended service department or not here in San Diego.

Power247

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 HEMI
Capital Chrysler Jeep Dodge in Garner NC. I bought both my RAMs and the wife's Durango from them. Excellent sales service department.

TylerB

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Daytona Dodge here in Daytona Beach, FL has always treated me right.

AirborneSilva

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 Sport
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I like going to Ancira here in San Antonio, Paul, one of the service guys is a good dude. I will be asking him how mod friendly they are there since I don't currently have any but will be doing exhaust and CAI at some point.

Hemi450hp

Moe's Performance
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Ram 1500
Engine
Whipple Supercharged 422" Hemi
I have bought my last few Vehicles from Spring Dodge in Spring, TX, and was very happy with the salesman there. I always have my service work done at DeMontrond Dodge in Conroe, TX though. I have a service advisor friend that "looks the other way" when it comes to mods ;)

Flip-er

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 Big Horn 4x4
Engine
5.7 Hemi
POWER 247
Thanks
Was hopeing someone would chime in from Raleigh area and you did.
You had said another post some time back about Capital.
Do you have a favorite service writer there? favorite tech. you like to work on your truck? favorite one to do maintenance on it?
Sorry for all the questions, BUT when you find something good, you stick with it.
Where they located again? Hwy 70 somewhere isnt it?
If need be you can privite messege me if you dont want to do it on public board.
I am using Chris Leith in Wake Forest BUT am not 100% liking them.
Thanks for any info either privite or public

Saltillo Express

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Orlando Dodge. Knowledgeable parts dept and service. Been going there for 20 years.

Power247

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 HEMI
POWER 247
Thanks
Was hopeing someone would chime in from Raleigh area and you did.
You had said another post some time back about Capital.
Do you have a favorite service writer there? favorite tech. you like to work on your truck? favorite one to do maintenance on it?
Sorry for all the questions, BUT when you find something good, you stick with it.
Where they located again? Hwy 70 somewhere isnt it?
If need be you can privite messege me if you dont want to do it on public board.
I am using Chris Leith in Wake Forest BUT am not 100% liking them.
Thanks for any info either privite or public

Tim is my Service Writer and I do like him. Very straight forward. I have not had to get them to do much except oil changes and a few warranty items but he has been great to work with.