Any source for rear wheel well liners?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Oliver Closehauf

Reaction score
Ram Year
2005 Laramie
Engine
Cummins 5.9
I see that Mopar has discontinued the rear wheelhouse liners for the 3rd Gens and none of the aftermarket companies are making any.

Does anyone know of a source or a model that will fit? I'm not afraid to do some mods if the results look good.

HemiLonestar

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Best you might hope for is seeing how a set of 4th gens fit, might luck out with minor modification.

OP
OP
Oliver Closehauf

Oliver Closehauf

Reaction score
Ram Year
2005 Laramie
Engine
Cummins 5.9
I found a set at a junk yard about an hour and a half away. Price is right, just have to decide if I want to go an hour and a half away on a Saturday morning or keep looking.

I'm just surprised there is no aftermarket for these. 02-08 seems like it would include a lot of opportunity.

OP
OP
Oliver Closehauf

Oliver Closehauf

Reaction score
Ram Year
2005 Laramie
Engine
Cummins 5.9
Well it was a good day to go to the junk yard. 40 degrees and sunny. Went to my local yard and the wife found the one gen 3 with liners. Perfect shape. Made the mistake of bringing my tamper proof set of set of Torx bits and stripped two bits. I worried I wouldn't be able to get all the screws out, but I wanted them more than they wanted to stay. 20 bucks a piece and only 20 minutes away.

The gen 3 rams were the most popular vehicle at the yard while I was there today. At least 8 other guys looking for parts. It was kind of weird. Bunch of strangers with one thing in common. Like this forum. There wasn't a lot left. No interiors, no engines. EVERY gen 2 had liners though. Kinda ****** me off.