Anyone using the Purple Cranium Spider Diff Cover?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Signal 20

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
I am a huge fan of diff covers for some strange reason. I have done some searching and there isn't a huge selection to go with for the AAM 10.50 rear end. Suprisingly there is a pretty good selection for the front AAM 9.25 axle. Anyways, I really dont care for the Mag Hytec cover which doesnt leave much else out there. I came across the Purple Cranium Spider rock guard which seems to be pretty decent. I know its not a full diff cover, however it will protect the factory cover, plus add to the appearance of the rear and front axle. Is anyone running one of these on their AAM 10.50 rear axle? If you are can you post a picture?

dogcar3

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Power Wagon
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I had one on my last truck. It was nice and seemed pretty strong. I would get one again if I wasn't planning on needed something stronger for offroad. On this truck (I have the 10.5 rear also), I went with the Dodge Off Road steel cover. Very nice piece of equipment. Already put it to good use too and held great. Adds a quart to the capacity and has fill and drain plugs. Great customer service too. He also makes a matching front for the 9.25.

Here is a link:
DODGE OFF ROAD • Ram 4x4 Parts and Accessories Shackle Flip Brackets Joints

It is the 6th item down on the page. The picture is actually from my truck :wave: