Are these alpharex?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ryan J

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Laramie limited
Engine
5.7 hemi
I seen these on fb, the guy says they are brand new. Never been installed. Wants $200. Are they actually alpharex? Does anybody know if they are worth it? I currently have factory quads. I will have to get adapters for them.

Attachments

• received_1169745990351807.jpeg
    received_1169745990351807.jpeg
    92.4 KB · Views: 20
  • Screenshot_20220923-005157_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20220923-005157_Facebook.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 22

crash68

ACME product engineer
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 EcoDiesel
That is the Alpharex logo, if they are new/unused that a good deal as new they were probably at least double the selling price.
You might want to check as Alpharex makes a version of those that are Plug-N-Play on trucks with Quads.

OP
OP
Ryan J

Ryan J

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Laramie limited
Engine
5.7 hemi
That is the Alpharex logo, if they are new/unused that a good deal as new they were probably at least double the selling price.
You might want to check as Alpharex makes a version of those that are Plug-N-Play on trucks with Quads.
Are you saying i may not need the harness from quad to projector? Im not real familiar with all the headlight stuff.

OP
OP
Ryan J

Ryan J

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Laramie limited
Engine
5.7 hemi
Also does it matter what year? I see some headlights are 09-13 14-22 with classics or something like that, or is everything from 09-22 classics basically the same?

Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 2wd
Engine
HEMI 5.7 Revolution 4.88s
I seen these on fb, the guy says they are brand new. Never been installed. Wants $200. Are they actually alpharex? Does anybody know if they are worth it? I currently have factory quads. I will have to get adapters for them.
Those are actually SpecD Tunning headlights the same company as Alpharex ... so you are good ... Those where only available for quad and dual style factory style ...

Alpharex started putting their (brand/logo) on these headlights because they basically separated from SpecD tunning to be their own company. They did what is called a "White Label" contract with VLAND who makes all the aftermarket headlights.....

But for $200 it's a good deal if they are in fact brand new. They are no different that the TYC and Spyder headlights.

Here is the link ...

OP
OP
Ryan J

Ryan J

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Laramie limited
Engine
5.7 hemi
Those are actually SpecD Tunning headlights the same company as Alpharex ... so you are good ... Those where only available for quad and dual style factory style ...

Alpharex started putting their (brand/logo) on these headlights because they basically separated from SpecD tunning to be their own company. They did what is called a "White Label" contract with VLAND who makes all the aftermarket headlights.....

But for $200 it's a good deal if they are in fact brand new. They are no different that the TYC and Spyder headlights.

Here is the link ...

Ok thanks! So they should plug right in, no need for the harness? Shouldnt give me no issues with other lights flickering?

Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 2wd
Engine
HEMI 5.7 Revolution 4.88s
Ok thanks! So they should plug right in, no need for the harness? Shouldnt give me no issues with other lights flickering?
They should plug right in ...the issues with flicker I can't say ... you might need the resistors or alfaobd to change the settings ...