ARH LT Headers - ShadeTree DYI

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jwithing

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Honestly not really sure... I had a shop install them and then it ended up to the dealer to track down the knock/tic ... when they diagnosed it and found the leak they retorqued and notified me that some of the clips were missing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did you tell the dealer to retorque them? And are they charging you? I would have been taking it back to the shop that did it and definitely wouldn't have been paying. At least you got it figured out!

OP
OP
S0CAL

S0CAL

US Marine Veteran
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 Limited Longhorn CTD HO DRW 4x4
Engine
Cummins 6.7L HO
I had them retorque at ~200 miles. I will be on the lookout though.

BEAST19

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Nah I didn’t take it back to the other shop. Just was happy it wasn’t an engine component failure or something else like a lifter tick or knock. So I’ll eat the two hours of labor it cost me .

They did give me the option to have the other shop do it and they’d let me take it without charging me . But not worth the hassle . It was already there and I just wanted it done. Hopefully I don’t have to continuously retorque

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
S0CAL

S0CAL

US Marine Veteran
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 Limited Longhorn CTD HO DRW 4x4
Engine