Backup camera issues/new install

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Major Shart

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummings
I have pn-82214240 and uconnect 5.0 radio. After the install my radio wont come on at all, neither does the camera. I had it flashed for the backup camera a year or so ago when I had it flashed for my factory brake controller in anticipation for this install. After that flash I would get the blue screen when in reverse. Now I have nothing. I looked through the sticky and various other threads regarding this install but didn't see anyone with this issue.

Any ideas or suggestions are appreciated.

baum

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Laramie
Engine
Hemi 5.7
have you double checked all the wiring? connections? make sure everything is plugged back in all the way? tapped all the correct wires?

OP
OP
Major Shart

Major Shart

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummings
have you double checked all the wiring? connections? make sure everything is plugged back in all the way? tapped all the correct wires?

I went over everything and I'm 99% sure it's all correct.

bighorn2014

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Try this thread. They posted pics of the harnesses in post #24. Double check your wires match theirs. May also want to post in that thread. They were very knowledgable and answered me pretty quick.

Yet Another BU Camera Question
http://www.ramforum.com/showthread.php?t=78592

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Major Shart

Major Shart

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummings
Try this thread. They posted pics of the harnesses in post #24. Double check your wires match theirs. May also want to post in that thread. They were very knowledgable and answered me pretty quick.

Yet Another BU Camera Question
Yet Another BU Camera Question - DODGE RAM FORUM - Dodge Truck Forums

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks I'll give it a look. The truck is at the stealership right now. The dealership I bought the camera kit from believes a reflash will take care of it. We'll see...

ram4eva

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
I used NavTool from navtool.com, no programming at all works like a charm

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member