Before you request a sig, READ THIS FIRST- PLEASE.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
johnnysart

johnnysart

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 Magnum
I have both cs5 and cs6. I use cs6, I recently just purchased cs6 while back with an educators discount before they went to monthly payment plans. Theres not much different from it other then Adobe Camera Raw editor (ACR) and the over all color scheme of photoshop is the same background of this forum. other then that its the same stuff there are small tweaks like changing options for multiple layers selected and other small stuff.

I thought about getting the update but 200 bucks I could use for the truck. Plus I use Lightroom for my photo editing.

Sladerade

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
Same here, Lr 4 does the job for me and photoshop for making sig's and other chopping that I may do. Only reason I jump to cs6 I needed Premier and After Effects. That 200 can be well spent on a truck mod or in my case adding to my tire fund!

Das Boot

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
From a new user, I thing that is a great idea. I have seen some bad ass signatures on this site from some of the users. I believe that the users should contribute something before they get something in return. I think I am about 40 posts away but then I will be asking. Keep up the great work!!!

OP
OP
johnnysart

johnnysart

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 Magnum
Same here, Lr 4 does the job for me and photoshop for making sig's and other chopping that I may do. Only reason I jump to cs6 I needed Premier and After Effects. That 200 can be well spent on a truck mod or in my case adding to my tire fund!

I also use Art Text 2. If you have a mac its awesome. Since they don't make the program for pc last time I checked.

From a new user, I thing that is a great idea. I have seen some bad ass signatures on this site from some of the users. I believe that the users should contribute something before they get something in return. I think I am about 40 posts away but then I will be asking. Keep up the great work!!!

We do have talented people here. And this is a great place to hang for all your Ram ****, making your wallet lighter on cash funds because you will be spending it on truck mods.

tkyle486

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
New Sig

Hey man can you do up a new sig for me please. I like to add this

Anthem off road.jpg

to this

tkyle386-2_zpsb40da8e9.jpg

Jarhead57

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 4x4 CC Bighorn
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I second this!!! You do good work for the members of this forum Johnny.

I think your idea of having 100 post is a damn good idea.

Me too...although supporting members should get a little break ::naughty:

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.2 5 Speed
You still doing the 100 post requirement? I have a sig it just needs updated because my truck is a little different looking. I don't have 100 post. I have been a member for over a year and a half, I just don't post a lot. Just thought I would ask. If so, I will post a pic. Thanks. If not no biggie.

wermbang

Reaction score
Ram Year
2001 Off Road
Engine
5.9L V8 Sport
Post it up in the thread.