best lift for the $$??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

5.7HEMIpower

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I know this has been asked before, but best 2"/4" lift kit for an 07 for somewhat reasonable price? Also looking for a 2.5" leveling kit. I work at a Dodge dealership and was looking at the Mopar kits but damn they're not cheap and all back ordered... advice?

If anyone has pictures of a 1500 regular cab short bed post them up, still debating on 2/4".

DodgeGirl

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi Sport
Well, i'm no expert, but if I had to do it again I'd be checking out Hell Bent Steel or Rough Country probably. My 08 has the 2.5" level but its by ReadyLift. Nothing wrong with the lift kit itself, it's great, but it was expensive IMO.

bigbadram1500

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
No lift on mine yet, but I do have the 2.5" ready lift leveling kit. If I had to re-do it, I would go with hell bent steel's kit. Ready lift's is great, but just $$$.

HemiSport07

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I got a leveling kit and a body lift and I like it a lot rides good not to tall clears 35's good and if you put wheel well liners and step bars and you never tell it has a body lift