Black bumpers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Boulevardvette

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
So I have blacked out my truck except the bumpers. I was going to have the stock chrome ones powder coated but I have a dent in the front bumper. I have seen some of the lower end Rams running around with what looks like flat black bumpers. Can you order these through the dealer? There are plenty of the rear bumpers on ebay in black but no front. I have a 2013 Tradesman with the front bumper without fogs. Thanks for any help!!

nclark112

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Yes, it's a oem part for a lot of the lower tradesmans. I'd browse around Craigslist too and post in the wanted section on here. You could probably get them a lot cheaper than from the dealer

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

atticusfaul

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I'm going to powder coat mine but I saw black steel 13+ fronts on eBay as well

xrsman

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 Ecodiesel
You might be able to get a front or rear from a scrap yard. Might save you some money!

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

07MegaCabRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7L CTD
This is one reason why I got my Tradesman. I wanted the black bumpers and grill because I wanted to paint them to match the truck.

Rock Auto had mine for $100.00. I wanted the factory bumper with the fog lights, but not chrome. They had a paint-able one and I bought it and painted it to match my truck.

BumperGround_zpsp26izk5n.jpg