Black Ram Sport Package... finally got it

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Selcher

Selcher

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7 eTorque
I have almost the same truck 15 black cc sport 4x4.I bet you wont be impressed with it once you put that stuff on,i had 35x12.5r20's & fox 2.0's on my 15 superduty looked great but that's it.The foxes are over rated & the toyo MT's are freaking heavy & will quickly drain the fuel out of your tank.I still have the best part of that truck (pictures). This truck will be even worse as @ least my superduty was still fast with over 1,100 ftlbs of torque this thing wont be.It'll be alright if it's not a daily driver.

I'm more than impressed with it... lost on average, 2.5mpg but I don't concern myself with fuel mileage anyway... The Fox coil overs and shocks ride incredibly well... way better than stock... the tires may be heavier but they haven't affected anything in a negative way... and they're AT2 Xtreme's, not M/T's... the performance is still there and I can light up the back tires if I want so it's no superduty slug... and yes, it's a daily driver...

So basically everything you just said is incorrect...

257ejjp.jpg

qrenf4.jpg

poweredbyhemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
I'm more than impressed with it... lost on average, 2.5mpg but I don't concern myself with fuel mileage anyway... The Fox coil overs and shocks ride incredibly well... way better than stock... the tires may be heavier but they haven't affected anything in a negative way... and they're AT2 Xtreme's, not M/T's... the performance is still there and I can light up the back tires if I want so it's no superduty slug... and yes, it's a daily driver...

257ejjp.jpg

qrenf4.jpg

BS & gaurantee you that superduty would eat your truck & i will put any amount of $ your willing to lose on it,but if your happy that's cool.

poweredbyhemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
Even if you supercharged this truck it would still get squashed,i know as i own this exact same truck.

poweredbyhemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
I do admit it yours looks pretty good,but there's no way i'm going this route as it's weak enough as is.I hope you don't take me the wrong way as i obviously like yours as i have one,but by the same coin i've also had a 13f150 fx4 leveled on those crappy shiny bilstiens that totally ruined that trucks ride & the lifted 15 superduty with fox shocks every where including dual ss & they're totally over rated.I will say that before i got them i wouldn't have believed it from all the fan boys tooting their horn.
I really do hope your happy & excuse me if i come off a little brash as i spent big bucks on those trucks in hopes of getting something better in return but to get looks only as they both looked great as yours does.

Last edited:

smurfs_of_war

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4

257ejjp.jpg

qrenf4.jpg
That looks badass Selcher! Nice ride!

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

MyOhFive

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI
Ya this guy has a lot of butthurt that he drives a ram..

develand

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
I really want this package of truck, but in the Ceramic Blue.

JGBimle

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Someone's salty....

But truck looks sick! I love the black package especially when lifted. I actually ordered a set of black emblems for mine because the chrome just wasn't doing it on the black.

I'm thinking about upgrading to fox coilovers up front, do you happen to have a part number? The fox website tells you what ones you need when you type in your model year but I wasn't sure if I need longer with my 6" lift.

TRXHemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Looks bad ass....

I had a 2010 TRX black with gray trim.... I remember when I saw my first blacked out Express. I was driving down to the valley in Texas, and a dealer had one up on the ramp. I almost wrecked I was staring so hard. Then about a month later, I saw one at the dealership in New Braunfels. Less than a year later, I have my own....with 8-spd and 3.92 to boot! Love the look!

BlkSport15

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I have had mine for 3 weeks, it is IMHO some of the best looking trucks on the road. There are black trucks, but this is a Blackout. Added Blendmount from previous vehicle, fits perfect and black H-D tag cover. Ordered FabFour black side steps.

Jmhm17

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L HEMI
I really want this package of truck, but in the Ceramic Blue.

The Ceramic Blue, and Ignition Orange trucks are this package minus the black wheels.. You would have to request the LSD, sunroof, hood (the hood might be included on CB, and IO), and 3.92's tho just like in any sport. But the CB, and IO are Sport packages

Barcelo5

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7 6 speed with mds
nice!!

Very nice. Black looks the best imo.....if you can keep it new and clean!! Almost impossible to do!! Sold my blacked out f150 for a white ram sport. Had to try the opposite black out this time!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ftank