Bleeding Clutch

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

K.Adkins_22

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
So before I had purchased the master cylinder seperate I didn't know you should buy the full pre bled system. Now I'm in the spot I am at now. How do you bleed this thing? I did it with the method on YouTube with the vice pumping the ***** til no air came out. Hooked it all back up and blew apart my *****. What do I do to get this right?

Sent from my treestand

heavymetal

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.2, Cam, Headers
So before I had purchased the master cylinder seperate I didn't know you should buy the full pre bled system. Now I'm in the spot I am at now. How do you bleed this thing? I did it with the method on YouTube with the vice pumping the ***** til no air came out. Hooked it all back up and blew apart my *****. What do I do to get this right?

Sent from my treestand

Im not an expert on this topic but, my buddy just did a manual swap in a durango using all ram parts, if i recall he had to assemble the system on the bench and bleed it there, install it together on the truck.. but that could be cause it was a durango/custom setup.

what are you in the treestand with, bow or gun? lol

OP
OP
K

K.Adkins_22

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Bow lol. It's my signature from archery talk. I don't remember how to delete it. But I ended up finding an aftermarket ***** with a bleeder and bought it

Sent from my treestand