Bully's has got to be the WORST!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

HolyRamBatman

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Happy belated b-day OP.

Your wife did a great thing trying to surprise you. It didn't work out. Since you are good and don't want any HANDOUTS.....Ask them to send the money to a charity. You don't want it, they want to give it and someone needs it.

It's a ****** situation for both sides. So find a way to fix it.

Davy120

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
This is what makes companys look bad...immature people like you. They ****** up, they tried to make it right but your too arrogant to let them fix it. Ive been dealing through andrew through my whole deployment and have had zero issues. Order some exhaust parts from him prior to my deployment and recieved them promptly. It reviews like urs that make me avoid companys, but since ive dealt with them prior to incident and know they are all about the customer i will continue to do business with them. You sir need to grow up. /rant

Camo Ram

ramin44s

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4.7 v8
Agreed^ everything things doesn't always go right that's just the way things are have you never made a mistake? Jeeze they are offering more than any business I've seen and I respect them for that you sound very un reasonable

popcenator

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
IMO, this thread contradicted itself. You say they're the worst, yet explained they went above and beyond to try and make it right. Sounds like pretty excellent customer service to me. Sure things didn't initially go right, but know that'll happen again with another vendor at some point, it happens. I've seen these guys all over the forum helping people out and combine that with their willingness to do anything to make it right, I'd be happy to order from them.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4

GlOcKnRaM

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L V8 Hemi
I'm not going to pick sides here as I don't really know the entire story. I for one have had GREAT customer service from Bully's and Andrew aka fastNugly!!!! They are always there for me and my stupid questions haha! I'm sorry your order was wrong, I'm sure we have all been there when ordering from anywhere! But it seems to me they are trying to fix it/have fixed it and that shows good customer service! This has blown up a little though IMO. If you don't want their offers move on, don't make a public rant about them. Seems to me they tried to fix it before it went public.

HolyRamBatman

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
So I finally got my Vararam! My wife got it for me for my birthday, gotta love it...

Installation is a breeze, pretty simple if you know what your doing. Yes I had to notch it around the A/C lines, but I knew that going into it. I also opted to trim the plastic cover for a cleaner look.

Fitment is good, I have read all the "it's flimsy" posts and yes it does seem flimsy, but it's a huge unit that is basically held on by a 3" hose so yes it's gonna be flimsy with the hood open...With the hood closed however, it seals perfectly and is nice and tight. I reached up from the bottom and tried to move it, and it doesn't budge!

Performance wise I am not only happy but pleasantly surprised. I have had a cold air intake on every car I have owned since I was 16, mostly K&N, some homemade, ebay kits, and one voolant. Honestly other than the noise of the air being sucked in, I've never really felt any noticeable difference in power...The vararam is the first one I can notice. It's not like I bolted on a supercharger, but I can feel that it pulls harder, especially in the upper RPM's, the throttle response is alittle better too across the board. I am a heavy equipment mechanic, so yes I can tell. I have to diagnose performance issues and the ever popular "It has no power" complaint alot...Most reviews are accurate that you cannot hear the sucking noise on it, however I did notice a difference in my exhaust tone, again in the upper RPM's, it is alittle deeper now...

I am extremely pleased with it, and let's be honest it is one bad$*! looking intake! My only complaint is that my wife ordered a smooth black lid so I could paint it and they sent the textured lid. However Vararam is sending my a new smooth lid free of charge, so problem fixed...

This is from your thread about the Vararam when you installed it.

I don't see a problem. The last sentence says it all.

fdnj48

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I've had some TERRIBLE customer service in the past and never once have I had a company go as far as Bully's is attempting to do for you. Labeling them as "the WORST" is pure arrogance. Everyone buys stuff expecting the product to come in a flawless manner in flawless condition but sometimes **** happens. Going on a public forum where that vendor is very involved and completely bashing them when they clearly attempted to go above and beyond for you is probably one of the lowest thing you could do. I feel bad for an company or person that has todeal with you in the future.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

03MopaRamman

RAM SPORT / 18 SRT
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 (2003 Forgottens SOLD and 2014 SOLD)
Engine
Hemi 5.7 (392 Hemi) 86 Ford .308 HO Roller
OK, Just read all of this, Give your Mrs a hug and Happy Birthday, Dude. I have never ordered from Bully and hope this was not a Canadian Order as the shipping costs sound about right for a UPS. If the vendor doesn't do USPS i don't buy, period. So hopefully this Vendor is good with us Cdns. We have awesome vendors on here that bend over backwards to keep the customers happy, and rarely see threads that are full of Static like this. But i think all is fine here. Heck I'm still waiting on RockAuto to answer my post on why the 6.1 tensioners they sell are in fact only a single banded 5.7 tensioner with a different number but for 16 dollars, I decided to let that thread die as I am sure they did not know what I was talking about and the part did fit my application just not with the extra banding. Will i order from them again, certainly.
I hope this thread comes to an end soon and we all carry on and that the OP continues to contribute to this awesome forum.

HolyRamBatman

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I agree with you Danny...OP brought his complaint to RF court and it was reviewed. Both parties were present. RF members made their rulings. It happens everyday on here, just not to this degree.

I too have never ordered from Bully's so I'm not defending anyone.
Hope to see you around the forum OP.

fastNugly

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Dodge Ram Sport CC
Engine
Hemi 5.7
We once again apologize to the OP.
We tried to correct it and it did not work out.
But we are glad you do like and enjoy your Vararam

This thread has gotten a little out of hand and we will therefore lock this thread.

But we do appreciate all the RF members support

Status
Not open for further replies.