Bye bye lifted 1500 hello lifted cummins

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

xrsman

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 Ecodiesel
Gonna be a great weekend. Pick up this beauty, then youth gun season is the weekend for deer and it's my son's first year.

That'll be fun eh! We got skunked last week on our gun hunt at the camp. One guy saw a doe but it was gone before he got the gun up. Hopefully I can get one with the bow before the season ends!

Wandell

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 6.7
I like it!! Gotta love a white crewcab!

OP
OP
G

gassersarentdead

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Trading it in. Paid $2000 extra, he is gonna do the dpf, full 4" exhaust and a mini maxx. Said it'll still be ready Friday afternoon.

RR7_905RAM

Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 Sport
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Not sure if I ever saw your 1500 but that 2500 is a beauty! Great looking truck!

brandonjansen

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Ram 3500 Laramie Limited
Engine
6.7 Cummins - Tuned and Deleted
Very nice man! Congrats on the purchase and stepping up to the big league ;)

Brandonjansen- I will soon be blowing up your inbox.

Bring it on man! I'll be waiting :waytogo:

Thats a 6 on 37s, I'll snap a pic of them side by side.

Do you know what lift is on it? From a dealer I'm assuming either ProComp or BDS. Any upgrades to the lift at all (shocks, steering stabilizer, etc)?

34 out the door

Can't complain about that at all! Good deal man!

Trading it in. Paid $2000 extra, he is gonna do the dpf, full 4" exhaust and a mini maxx. Said it'll still be ready Friday afternoon.

The dealership is doing the deletes for you? What 4" exhuast are they putting on? Full turbo back or just delete pipes?
I'd recommend getting the MCC and Overdrive unlock codes for your MiniMaxx and running some custom tunes. I can put you in touch with the guy that does my tuning if you're interested. Great guy to deal with.

OP
OP
G

gassersarentdead

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Brandon- he's doing turbo back. They do deletes and tuning in house. He brings up diesels from texas, then they do their own lifts and anything else you want done. Seems like every 2 or 3 days they have a new truck. Alloutdiesels.com

Power247

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 HEMI
Congrats man! 6" these trucks are sexy on 37s!!!

And I echo what Brandon said. When you are ready to add custom tunes to your MM, Ray is the best around.

Sent from my LG-V510 using Tapatalk

draken

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins
Just when i thought i was content with my hemi.. back to looking at diesels again..