Cab Lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jmdct

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
So I am having an odd issue with the cab lights on my 2011 2500 SLT. I replaced an old warn out, but working, set of Atomic LED lights with a new set a Recon because I didn't like how the discolored lenses looked. The Recon lights worked for about a week then stopped. I pulled them out this past weekend and it looks like the silicone pack inside the 194 connector melted on every single one. So this tells me there could be an issue with current draw and a fuse popped prior to the lights catching on fire, that's a good thing. Now the interesting part, I went through the power module with my test light and could not find a single blown ATM fuse and the owners manual I have does not have a specific one listed for the cab lights. When I put my multimeter on the wires in the roof I get no voltage.

Anybody ever have a similar experience or able to point me in the right direction?

Thanks
James